Free Baggage allowance
You may transport checked baggage up to a maximum weight of 20kg. free of charge subject to the conditions and limitations contained in our Terms and Conditions.
You are not entitled to transport baggage in excess of the free baggage allowance. If, in our absolute discretion, baggage in excess of the free baggage allowance is accepted for carriage, you shall pay a charge for the carriage of that excess baggage at the table rate.
|Weight (kg.)||Charge (THB)|
Hand Baggage allowance
Hand baggage must not exceed 5 kg. per passenger.
Due to our short flight operation nature, all Nok mini routes are non-seat assigned flights
- Checked Baggage
Upon delivery to us of baggage to be checked, we shall take custody thereof and issue a Baggage Identification Tag for each piece of checked baggage. Checked baggage must have your name or other personal identification affixed securely to it. Checked baggage will be carried on the same aircraft as you unless we decide for safety, security or operational reasons to carry it on an alternative flight. If your checked baggage is carried on a subsequent flight, we will deliver it to the station of your destination within a reasonable time of arrival of that flight unless applicable law requires you to be present for customs clearance.Items unacceptable as baggage or to be carried inside baggage
We reserve the right to refuse carriage of such baggage or such items found in baggage as follows:
- items which are not properly packed in suitcases or other suitable containers in order to ensure safe carriage with ordinary care and handling.
- items which are likely to endanger the aircraft or persons or property on board the aircraft, such as those specified in the Dangerous Goods Regulations of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and in our Terms and Conditions and Conditions of Contract.
- items the carriage of which is prohibited by the applicable laws, regulations or orders of any state or country to be flown from, to or over.
- items which in our reasonable opinion are unsuitable for carriage by reason of their weight, shape, size or character.
- fragile or perishable items.
- fresh or frozen seafood or other meats provided that such items may be carried on board as hand luggage only if we are satisfied that they have been properly packed.
- firearms and ammunition.
- explosives, flammable or non-inflammable gas (such as aerosol paints, butane gas, lighter refills) refrigerated gas (such as filled aqualung cylinders, liquid nitrogen), flammable liquids (such as paints, poisons, infective substances (such as viruses, bacteria), radioactive material (such as radium) corrosive materials (such as acid, alkali, mercury, thermometers), magnetic substances, oxidizing materials (such as bleaches).
- weapons such as antique firearms, swords, knives and similar items provided that such items may be allowed as checked baggage at our absolute discretion for very special reasons. These cannot be carried into the aircraft for any reason whatsoever.Valuable and Fragile Goods
Passengers are strongly advised not to Check-In such items as baggage. If they are checked in as baggage, passengers agree they send for carriage of such items at their own risk. Such items include money, jewelry, precious metals, silverware, electronic devices, computers, cameras, video equipment, negotiable papers, securities or other valuables, passports and other identification documents, title deeds, artifacts, manuscripts and the like.
Right to Search
For reasons of safety and security, we may require you to undergo a search, x-ray or other type of scan on your person or your baggage. We reserve the right to search your baggage in your absence if you are not available, for the purpose of determining whether you are in possession of or whether your baggage contains any unacceptable or prohibited items. If you refuse to comply with such searches or scans we reserve the right to refuse carriage of you and your baggage without refund of fare to you and without any other liability to you. In the event that a search or scan causes injury to you or damage to your baggage, we shall not be liable for such injury or damage unless the same is due to our fault or negligence.
Hand Baggage allowance
Hand baggage must not exceed 5 kg. per passenger.
We do not allow to carry your animals.
Only one (1) piece of baggage is allowed to be carried on board provided; that it does not exceed the dimensions of 56cm X 36cm X 23cm and provided that it does not weigh more than 7kg. Such baggage must fit under the seat in front of you or in an enclosed storage compartment in the cabin. Items determined by us to be of excessive weight or size or of an offensive nature will not be permitted on board.
Container or material which is not fit for transportation must be stored in the cargo and shall not be brought on board.
Items Require Special Handling
Items such as diving equipment, surfboards, golfing equipment, bicycles, fishing equipment, which required special handling will incue handling surcharge of 200 Baht per piece even though total weight doesn’t not exceed weight allowance.
In case of the delayed delivery of baggage, we may consider compensating not more than THB 500 per person; provided that, the passenger is required to fill in the “Claim Form”, which is available at our ticketing counter at the airport, and submit it to our staff for further proceeding.
Collection and Delivery of Baggage
You shall collect your baggage as soon as it is available for collection at places of destination. If you do not collect it within a reasonable time and the baggage needs to be stored at our premises, we may charge a storage fee. If checked baggage is not claimed within three (3) months of the time it was made available to you, we may dispose of it without any liability to you. Only the bearer of the Baggage Identification Tag delivered to the passenger at the time the baggage was checked is entitled to delivery of baggage. If a person claiming the baggage is unable to produce a Baggage Identification Tag for identification of the baggage, we will deliver the baggage to such person only on condition that he has established to our satisfaction his right thereto, and if required by us, such person shall furnish adequate security to indemnify us for any loss, damage or expense which may be incurred by us as a result of such delivery. Acceptance of baggage by the bearer of the Baggage Identification Tag without complaint at the time of delivery is prima facie evidence that the baggage has been delivered in good condition and in accordance with the contract of carriage between us.
If the checked baggage cannot be returned within 14 days after arrival, the luggage is considered lost. Nok mini pays THB 400 per kg. of lost checked baggage with a maximum of THB 2,000 per piece of baggage, regardless of the value of the content that has been lost. Claims can be made by completing the “Claim Form” available at the Airport handling agent or Airport Ticket Counter. The final settlement amount to be deducted by the interim payment the passenger had received.
Nok mini is liable for damages to passenger’s checked baggage (packaging and content) if liability has not been excluded under one of the previous sections. The passenger must report any damages to Nok mini’s ground handling agent immediately after the baggage has been reclaimed at the destination airport. Nok mini will pay THB 500 per piece of baggage. Claims can be made by completing the “Claim Form” available at the handling agent or Airport Ticket Counter.
Due to our short flight operation nature, all Nok mini routes are non-seat assigned flights.